Often times, I get asked by people not familiar with the Orlando Fringe Festival: "So what exactly happens at Fringe?" In fact, A LOT happens at Fringe. So much happens that I like to put together a list every year.
Things I did at the 2010 Orlando Fringe:
1) I watched a woman sing opera to toilet paper.
2) I visited a trailer park where everyone residing there could sing and dance.
3) I met one of my favorite stars of gay cable.
4) I attended a soiree.
5) I learned about the kinkier side of Serengeti phone sex.
6) I fell in love with a cheerleader (and I'm sure I'm not the only one).
7) I learned the real identity of William Shakespeare.
8) I watched two people defuse a bomb.
9) I heard people make a toast to Sarah Palin.
10) I found out if you are going to put a condom on a banana, you really shouldn't peel it first!!
See you next year!! (The last of my reviews are also coming up!)